Kurt Momberg, a great developer who used to work with me asked me for an open source Agile tools. As soon as I can I mentioned about Redmine. I worked with Redmine for a while but the main disadvantage for me is you need to install in any server. At that time, Kurt told me that he download a trial version of Tuleap https://www.tuleap.org
With Tuleap, you can:
- Manage the entire lifespan of your software projects with both development and project management tools
- Leverage integration with open source tools as Git, Gerrit or Jenkins
- Set up new projects in a few clicks: your workspace is ready and plan your project, track tickets, manage source code and collaborate
- Manage various software methodologies: agile, waterfall…
- Customize tools to your specific needs
What is Tuleap
Tuleap is a Libre suite to plan, track, code and collaborate on software projects. Tuleap helps development teams to build awesome applications, better, faster, easier.
Tuleap is Libre
Tuleap is a 100% Libre & Open Source software -GPL license-. You leverage all Tuleap features for unlimited users, unlimited projects & unlimited time. Enjoy!
TAILOR TULEAP TO YOUR METHODS AND PROCESS
- Agile, Traditional, Hybrid or custom processes
- Meet the compliance of your business and industry standards CMMI, ITIL,etc.
- Customize project configuration and reuse it as a template
- Collect and rank customers requirements and needs
- Plan releases or sprints
- Assign tasks to project members
MONITOR PROJECT PROGRESS
- Track progress and remaining work
- Get real-time status on projects
- Know exactly what you have to do with your personal dashboard
- Create graphics & reports on the fly
If you are wondering about integration with any IDE for development the answer is yes!!
Edit artifacts & agile tools from Eclipse
CREATE & UPDATE ARTIFACTS
- Read, update, create and remove artifacts (tasks, bugs, requests…) right from Eclipse
- Stay focused on on-going-tasks in Eclipse IDE and avoid switching from tool to tool
ACCESS TULEAP AGILE TOOLS
- Create user stories and plan releases by drag’n drop from within Eclipse
- Update day after day card-wall by drag’n drop
- Track project status with burdown
To conclude, if you are starting your journey with Agile (Scrum or Kanban) and don’t want (or you are run out of money) Tuleap is a great tool for you!!