This software is focus on Visual Management so it has many tutorial videos in order to help its visual approach.
The main page shows four different categories such as:
- Timelines and
- Custom Views
You can see anything as you want as a board. Boards are great tool for planning and progress tracking. TargetProcess is very flexible so you can set up lanes, use advanced filters and customize card content. In addition, you have the chance to move cards around (one or bunch of them) with drag and drop. Focus, zoom and collapse to see exactly what you need.
Last but not least, you have many visual options to see your board:
- Kanban board
- Work by person (this view is very useful when you have many team members)
- Story map: this view shows you what is the relationship between user story and features
- Product Roadmap: this view is very helpful for Product Owners who can get the big picture of the product.
- Sprint Plan: this view is very good to see what are the user stories that belong to the Sprint.
- Project Portfolio: this view is very useful for Product Managers or directors who are concerned about the portfolio of products instead of seeing only one project.
This functionality is good to see project hierarchy and manage backlogs with ease. Full customization, inline edit and beautiful design.
Indeed, you can create lists for anything you need and see data as a hierarchy in depth.
Timelines is where you plan for the future, visualize and track activities, and get a high-level overview of how your work progresses with time. Create roadmaps with drag and drop.
Quickly switch between Timeline and Board views. Track people workload (this feature is essential when you have to assign emergency stories and you have to know who has more free time to work on it).
In addition, you can work on:
- Feature roadmap: Plan features ahead and track high-level progress of any product
- Project portfolio: create company-wide project portfolios
- Development progress: Spot long user stories and bugs in a snap.