A few days ago a colleague of mine suggested me to investigate about an easy Agile software which is quickscrum.com so I decided to take a look and share with Agile folks.
This tool has many Scrum concepts that they exposed in their website such as:
- Detailed user story planning & management
- Prioritize user story using drag-and-drop feature
- Split up user story into task(s)
- Share any file(s) to team members just by drag & drop
- View product backlog and specific sprint backlog in the same screen
- Plan multiple sprints using drag-and-drop features
- Prioritise sprint user stories using drag-and-drop features
- Automatic sprints creation
- Add user stories directly inside taskboard
- Split user story in to task(s) directly on the task board like on a “physical scrum wall”
- Change status using drag-on-drop features
- Assign and un-assign resources using drag-on-drop features
- Instantly updated burn down charts
- View total working hours, work assigned (in hours) and work completed (in hours) for any sprint
- View individual resources task summary for each sprint
- View detailed overview of any completed sprint
In addition, the owners of this product offer consuting and coaching.
Customization is other option that this product shows:
Custom feature development
Not a single product can full fill all customer requirement. We strongly believe that customization is must for successful implementation of any product for different organization. Our technical experts can customize scrum tool based on your specific need.
Our technical experts can design you custom reports best suited to your need to get most out of our tool.
Last but not least, if you are using other Scrum (or Agile) software they can help you with “Data Migration” which I think you have to pay or arrange with them. Anyway, it is another Scrum software you can use but keep in mind the first (and for me one of the most important) Agile Values: